Lego club is open to all junior school pupils. We meet on Tuesday's from 3.15 to 4.15. We have a large selection of Lego and instructions for the pupils to work with. This ranges from City and Creator to Star Wars, Batman and Avenger themes.
The benefits of kids (and adults of course) playing with Lego include:
- Lego provides tools that develop lateral thinking in a fun environment
- It teaches kids to think in three dimensions
- It improves literacy as kids work with instructions
- It develops problem-solving, organization, and planning by construction
- It improves creativity
- It enhances communication and critical thinking
- It boosts kids motor development.
- Improved social skills with pupils working in groups.