We have made some changes to the school calendar for the remainder of this term:
Week Beginning 22 March 2021
- Year 8 to Year 11 pupils will follow an exam timetable for assessment week. This will be posted in pupils’ form classes. Pupils currently attending school will finish at 12:20 each day. There will be no school lunch provided for these pupils. Pupils who are entitled to free school meals will be paid this week. School transport will be available at 3:15pm as normal. Pupils should use the afternoon off timetable to revise for their assessments.
- Year 12 pupils will attend subject workshops each day from 9:00am – 3:15pm (2.30pm finish on Wednesday)
- Monday 22nd – English (DW’s class), (COH’s class) and Maths (TI’s class), (JW’s class)
- Tuesday 23rd – English (DW’s class), (NM’s class) and Maths (TI’s class), (LMcM’s class)
- Wednesday 24th – Occupational Studies and Double Award Science
- Thursday 25th – BCS, Art, French and Prince’s Trust
- Friday 26th – Hospitality, Art, Drama, RE, International English
Week Beginning 29 March 2021
- 29/3/2021 – The Easter Service has been cancelled
- Amazing Brains workshops have been postponed until later in term 3
- 30/3/2021 – Key Stage 4 Mentoring Day has been cancelled
- There will be no school or remote learning for KS3 and Year 11 pupils this week
- There will be no school lunch provided for these pupils. Pupils who are entitled to free school meals will be paid this week. School transport will be available at 3:15 as normal
- Year 12 pupils will attend subject workshops each day from 9:00am – 3:15pm
- Monday 29th – Geography, LLW and OCN Science
- Tuesday 30th – Further Maths, History, Single Award Science
- Wednesday 31st – Occupational Studies, English Literature
- It is essential that all Year 12 pupils attend their subject workshops.
- School will finish for Year 12 pupils on Wednesday 31/3/2021 at 2.30pm.
- The Summer term will begin on Monday 12th April 2021. We will let you know which pupils will be returning on this date once we have been advised by the Department of Education.
I hope you have an enjoyable Easter break and thank you for all your support this term.
Take care and stay safe.
Mrs N Stevenson