Please see below advice regarding school transport. More detailed information can be found here: Guidance for schools (home to school transport)
- only use school transport where there is no alternative transport available
- use hand sanitizer when they get on board if it is provided
- wear a face covering when they can
- Catch It, Bin It, Kill it! Carry tissues, cover coughs and sneezes
- fill seats from the back and sit apart if possible. If not, sit with a sibling or another pupil from the same class, year or school. Try to sit in the same seat each day.
- give other passengers their space when queuing, and getting on and off the vehicle
Pupils should not:
- travel if they are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 symptoms or your household has been advised to isolate. If a child is displaying symptoms our EA driver may speak to a parent about making alternative arrangements.
- share phones or other personal items with other passengers
- eat or drink on board (unless it is required for medical purposes
- approach the driver
- litter – rubbish should be disposed of safety when pupil get off the bus